“I’ve never met anyone who didn’t have challenges, but I’ve met many who didn’t have an adequate life design to overcome them.”
Blunt Artistry...Live A Life By Your Design
L A T E S T P O S T S
I was working the graveyard shift in the Paramount Hotel. I could barely keep my eyes open, my feet were sore and I hadn’t made any tips all night. The biggest pain wasn’t physical though. My heart was aching because this was NOT what I was supposed to be doing! In the reality of that moment, in a quiet hotel, on an empty street, with a few dollars in my pocket and only a couch to call home, nothing and no one could have convinced me that I would…
- Portray the real-life stories of the wrongly convicted death row inmates before members of Congress in Washington D. C.
- Share the stage and screen with Academy & Tony Award winning actors, directors and producers.
- Give a speech that would take me from Broadway to a new way of life impact as a Life Design Specialist, working with Civil Rights icon, Rev. Dr. Otis Moss Jr., world-renowned motivational speaker, Les Brown, global networker, George Fraser and T. Harv Eker, Founder of Peak Potentials.
- Empower over 12,000 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
- Travel the world speaking, teaching, training and inspiring through BFT (Blunt Force Trauma) & LDS (Life Design Specialist) techniques!
There was nothing in my immediate circumstances to indicate my future success, but there was something in me. When you commit to moving beyond any obstacle toward the success you deserve, the same commitment moves toward you!
Life Design SpecialistCLICK TO DOWNLOAD ED’S BIO